On this page you can find campsites and pitches in Närke. Here is a list of places where you can stay overnight with a motorhome, campervan or caravan, ranging from simple pitches to fine campsites. We, Peter and Helena, also offer our personal tips on things to see and do nearby, when you are on the road.
Campsites and pitches in Närke - from north to south
Here you will find campsites and pitches in Närke, organised from north to south. All sites have been visited by us, Peter and Helena, who run the travel magazine FREEDOMtravel.se. The prices indicate what we paid when we visited the site (time in brackets).
Clicking on the headline or the 'Read more' button will take you to our report, which tells you more about the site or campsite and what to do nearby.
- Description: Parking on hard surface next to a swimming area, where you can stay for 24 hours. Cycling distance to the centre of Örebro.
- Service: There are rubbish bins and toilets at the bathing area.
- Price: Free (April 2021)
- Find here: Oljevägen 10, Örebro
- See and do in the neighbourhood: Rynningeviken nature reserve, Naturens hus, walk or cycle along the Svartån river, Stadsparken, Örebro Castle, Wadköping Open Air Museum and the Sponge Water Tower.
- Description: A 5-star campsite located just outside the centre of Örebro. During the summer months, there are many activities for families with children, such as an adventure club, a mini farm and adventure golf.
- Service: Electricity, service house, possibility to fill fresh water and possibility to empty grey and black water. There is also a restaurant and grocery store.
- Price: See the campsite website for current prices
- Find here: Stenbackevägen 4, Örebro
- See and do in the neighbourhood: Lost City swimming adventure, Stadsparken, Örebro Castle, Wadköping Open Air Museum, Svampen Water Tower and Rynningeviken Nature Reserve.
- Description: Close to the city centre and very popular site at the guest harbour in Askersund. Good location for visiting the city. (If the site is full, there are additional sites, without electricity, at the Sundsängen site, with the same owner).
- Service: Electricity, a service centre, latrine emptying and fresh water supply. There is a café right next door.
- Price: 15o kr/day without electricity at Sundsängen (July 2020)
- Find here: Sundsbrogatan 1, Askersund
- See and do in the neighbourhood: Cosy neighbourhoods in Askersund, Sager's cottage and Stjernsund Castle.
Campsites and pitches in Närke - good to know
Närke is a small province, but you'll still find plenty of campsites and caravan parks here. Please note that there can be a lot of pressure on the sites during the summer, and you may need to arrive early to get a spot in popular sites.
More campsites and pitches in Närke?
In this list, we have only included campsites and pitches in Närke that we have experience with. Of course, there are many more places where you can spend the night with a motorhome, campervan or caravan. Perhaps you have a favourite place that you would like to recommend?