Holidays in Blekinge can be really wonderful! The Blekinge archipelago is fantastically beautiful, filled with islands and nature reserves. This small landscape offers everything from nature experiences to Unesco world heritage sites.
Holidays in Blekinge
During your holiday in Blekinge, you won't want to miss visiting the naval town of Karlskrona, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its military history. Here you can visit the fine Marine Museum or indulge in ice cream at the immensely popular Glassiären.
And don't miss Ronneby Brunnspark, which offers flowers and a traditional spa environment. You can also hike, cycle or paddle in all the nature reserves and on all the islands in the beautiful archipelago.
Tips for your holiday in Blekinge
What to see and do in Karlskrona? Karlskrona is an archipelago idyll located on a...
Kristianopel was the first Renaissance town in the Nordic countries, once fortified with walls up to nine metres high. The site...
Wämöparken in Karlskrona is an outdoor park and a popular destination. Sometimes the park is called "Blekinges Skansen"...
The Naval Museum in Karlskrona is a museum that tells the story of the Swedish navy, from 1522 to...
Aspö is located just outside Karlskrona and is one of the islands in the Blekinge archipelago. Here you can...
Ronneby Brunnspark offers a historical environment and a fantastically beautiful park. Once upon a time...
Hiking, cycling, canoeing or visiting Unesco world heritage sites? Here you will find tips for activities and experiences during your holiday in Blekinge.
Good to know before your holiday in Blekinge
Here you will find information and things to know before your holiday in Blekinge.
Accommodation in Blekinge
- Hotels, cottages and hostels: There are many different types of accommodation around Blekinge. For example, you can find tips on Visit the website.
- Camping and caravanning sites: There are plenty of campsites and pitches, many of which are nicely located along the coast or on islands. In high season, popular sites can become crowded. Read more about campsites and pitches in Blekinge here.
- Free camping: Free camping with a motorhome is fine as long as you follow laws and local regulations.
Food and drink in Blekinge
- Regional courts: Eel soup, seafood steak and mustard-marinated herring with potato salad.
- Delicacies: Try different delicacies on the Farm Shop Tour.
- Desserts: Almond cake at Café Mandeltårtan in Ronneby Brunnspark.
- Drinks: Try locally produced drinks such as beer, wine, apple juice and craft cider.
Activities in Blekinge
- Nature: Hiking, cycling, canoeing, golf, fishing and boat trips to various islands.
- Culture: Art and galleries
- History: Fortresses, military history sites, museums, churches, homesteads and ruins.
- For children: Bathing and camping