At the Nordic region's largest caravan and motorhome fair, Elmia Husvagn Husbil 2023, the "Destination Square" is organised - in collaboration with FREEDOMtravel. More than 30,000 campers and motorhome travellers meet for this year's big festival, and it's an excellent opportunity to inspire and be inspired for this year's destination!
What is the Destination Square at Elmia Caravan Motorhome 2023?
Elmia Husvagn Husbil is a folk festival and Destinationstorget, organised in collaboration with the digital travel magazine FREEDOMtravel, will be a party within a party. At Destinationstorget you will find:
- Exhibitors focusing on travel and destinations
- Large stage with speakers
- Award for "Destination of the Year"
- Raffles with great prizes
- Selfie corner and more
When and where is the Destination Square organised?
- When? 6-10 September 2023
- How many visitors? Approximately 30-35 000
- Where? Elmia Husvagn Husbil in Jönköping (F-Hallen/the big tent)
Welcome to the Destination Square!
Are you planning to visit the Nordic region's largest caravan and motorhome fair, Elmia Husvagn Husbil, in 2023? Then don't miss out on the Destination Square, where you'll find plenty of inspiration for your next trip!
The Destination Square, included in the ticket price, is a place where you will find lots of destination tips and inspiring talks, as well as entertainment and the chance to win great prizes.
Lectures at Destination Square 2023
The Destination Square at Elmia Husvagn Husbil 2023 will bring together a number of exciting speakers. You can expect lectures on travel destinations and routes in Sweden and abroad, as well as things to keep in mind while travelling. Each lecture is about 20 minutes long, with a focus on easily digestible inspiration. More information is available from the exhibitors!
Here you can see the programme. We will continuously update with any changes and/or additions!
- 12:30 FREEDOMtravel - Road trip in Åland
- 13:00 SWEDE STOPS - Motorhome tourism in the countryside
- 13:30 Nortrip - Experience the whole of Norway through the Nortrip guide
- 14:00 Three Wooden Cities - Eksjö, Hjo and Nora
- 14:30 Finnlines - Travelling to Åland and Finland with Finnsirius and Finncanopus
- 15:00 Motorhome Holidays & Adventures - Ice cream in winter - how does it work?
- 15:30 Destination Kosta - A place to experience
- 16:00 Award ceremony - Raffle of great prizes from FREEDOOMtravel, Pufz, Wifi.se, Kosta and CampingSverge.
- 11:00 Motorhome Holidays & Adventures - Travelling with children in a motorhome - safety and activities
- 11:30 Pintrip - Experiences in Denmark
- 12:00 Vildmarksvägen - A mountain walk on wheels
- 12:30 Reindeer meat and bubbles - The Wilderness Route and FREEDOMtravel offer
- 13:00 Motorhome Annika - The woman who lives her life in total freedom
- 13:30 Destination Kosta - A place to experience
- 14:00 Finnlines - Travel to Germany, Finland and Åland with Finnlines.
- 14:30 First Camp - Over 60 locations in Scandinavia
- 15:00 SWEDE STOPS - Motorhome tourism in the countryside
- 15:30 CAMP Wines - Wine and spirits
- 16:00 Award ceremony - Destination of the Year Sweden + Raffle of great prizes from FREEDOMtravel, Pufz, First Camp, Wifi.se, Kosta, CampingSverige and Finnlines.
- 10:30 Vildmarksvägen - A mountain walk on wheels
- 11:00 Motorhome Holidays & Adventures - Downsizing - from motorhome to flatbed truck
- 11:30 Three Wooden Cities - Eksjö, Hjo and Nora
- 12:00 Hälsingland - Gästrikland - Where North meets South
- 12:30 North trip - Experience the whole of Norway through the Nortrip guide
- 13:00 Pintrip - Experiences in Denmark
- 13:30 First Camp - Over 60 locations in Scandinavia
- 14:00 FREEDOMtravel - Pearls in Finland
- 14:30 RV Annika - The woman who lives her life in total freedom
- 15:00 The Glass Kingdom - Travelling in the Kingdom of Glass
- 15:30: CAMP Wines - Wine and spirits
- 16:00: Award ceremony - Raffle of great prizes from FREEDOMtravel, Pufz, First Camp, Wifi.se, Kosta, CampingSverige and Glasriket.
- 10:30 Hälsingland - Gästrikland - Where North meets South
- 11:00 Pintrip - Experiences in Denmark
- 11:30 Destination Kosta - a place to experience
- 12:00 FREEDOMtravel - Road trip in Åland
- 12:30 Motorhome Annika - . The woman who lives her life in total freedom
- 13:00 Three Wooden Cities - Eksjö, Hjo and Nora
- 13:30 The Kingdom of Glass - Travelling in the Kingdom of Glass
- 14:00 Motorhome Holidays & Adventures - Ice cream in winter - how does it work?
- 14:30 Vildmarksvägen - A mountain walk on wheels
- 15:00 First Camp - Over 60 locations in Scandinavia
- 15:30: Award ceremony - Destination of the Year Europe + Raffle of great prizes from FREEDOMtravel, Pufz, First Camp, Wifi.se, Kosta, CampingSverige and Glasriket.
Sunday 10 September
- 11:00 Nortrip - Experience the whole of Norway with the Nortrip guide
- 11:30 Motorhome travel & adventure - Travelling with children in a motorhome - safety and activities
- 12:00 First Camp - Over 60 locations in Scandinavia
- 12:30 SWEDE STOPS - Motorhome tourism in the countryside
- 13:00 FREEDOMtravel - Pearls in Finland
Exhibitors at Destination Square 2023
Here you can see the exhibitors booked for Destination Square 2023. The list of exhibitors is continuously updated.
Anora is the leading Nordic wine and spirits company with a strong focus on sustainable packaging. One of the latest trends is canned wine. Read more and get inspiration and tasty recipes for our drinks at folkofolk.se.
BestPark has caravan sites in Finland and BestCamp is a booking platform for campsites. The company has also developed the "BestPoint" service module with fresh water and emptying.
CampingSverige.se is Sweden's largest camping portal with material aimed at the whole family. There are presentations of campsites, caravan parks, dealers and workshops.
Destination Jönköping markets and participates in the development of Jönköping municipality, so that more people will discover Jönköping.
Dragsö Camping & Stugby is a four-star modern campsite on its own island in the centre of the Blekinge archipelago. With a bridge connection, three kilometres from the centre of Karlskrona.
Finnlines offers boat journeys across the Baltic Sea, with several daily departures to Germany, Finland and Åland. In 2023, Finnsirius and Finncanopus will debut.
First Camp is located in over 60 carefully selected locations in Scandinavia - from Boden in the north, Gol in the west, to Frigård in the south.
FREEDOMtravel is a digital magazine about travel, adventure and camping, with 4000 reports on destinations, sights and experiences.
Destination Glasriket AB markets and develops the Glass Kingdom in Småland, in the municipalities of Emmaboda, Lessebo, Nybro and Uppvidinge.
The story takes on a life of its own, letting you feel, fantasise and explore. Experience places, meet people, gain new insights. Welcome to Hälsingland & Gästrikland - where memorable stories await.
Kosta is located in the heart of the Glass Kingdom. Here you will find Kosta Glasbruk, Kosta Glascenter, Kosta Boda Art Gallery, Kosta Boda Art Hotel and Kosta Safaripark.
The Nortrip Guide is an experience guide for motorhome travellers in Norway. 168 hosts from Agder in the south to Finnmark in the north, and park for free until the next day.
Pintrip is a travel and experience guide. With Pintrip, you get access to a network that offers locally produced products and experiences in Denmark while staying overnight, free, safe and secure.
Polferries is a shipping company operating between Sweden and Poland: Nynäshamn - Gdansk and Ystad - Swinoujscie.
SWEDE STOPS works to establish a network of rural hosts in Sweden who invite motorhome tourists to stay free of charge for a maximum of 24 hours in connection with their business.
The tourist office shop collects brochures and maps from all over Sweden in one place, and distributes material easily to anyone who is interested.
The Czech Tourist Board presents destinations, attractions and events suitable for anyone travelling with a motorhome or caravan.
Tomorrow Brewing brews non-alcoholic beer for all people and occasions. Tomorrow Brewing brews beer for you, whether you intend to drink non-alcoholic for one night or for the rest of your life.
TreTrästäder promotes the three unique wooden towns of Eksjö, Hjo and Nora. All have received the Europa Nostra award and can be visited by doing 'A Wooden Town Classic'.
Do you also want to exhibit at the Destination Square?
The Destination Square at Elmia Husvagn Husbil 2023 offers a fantastic opportunity to showcase destinations, campsites, shipping companies, attractions and activities! Welcome to book stand space!
Does your company want to take the opportunity to do something extra fun? Maybe give a lecture, organise a raffle or offer something? Then this is the right opportunity! Talk to us and we are happy to brainstorm ideas together!
Contact for booking and planning
FREEDOMtravel: Micke Tjälldén, Tjälldén Media
- Tel: 070-597 02 12
- E-mail: email@example.com
Elmia Caravan Motorhome: Jonas Berglund, Sales Manager
- Tel: +46 36 15 21 20
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Destinationstorget - a collaboration between Elmia Husvagn Husbil and FREEDOMtravel.
Elmia Caravan Motorhome is the largest caravan and motorhome exhibition in the Nordic region. Website: elmia.se/caravan
FREEDOMtravel is a digital travel magazine with around 90,000 readers/month (Google Analytics). Magazine: freedomtravel.se