On this page you will find campsites and pitches in Gästrikland. There are nice places to stay with a motorhome, campervan or caravan, ranging from simple pitches to scenic campsites. We, Peter and Helena, also offer personal tips on things to see and experience in the neighbourhood.
Campsites and pitches in Gästrikland - from north to south
In this list you will find campsites and pitches in Gästrikland. The plan is to organise the sites from north to south, but so far the list is short. We only list places that have been visited by us, Peter and Helena, who are behind FREEDOMtravel.se. The prices indicate what we paid when we visited the place (time in brackets).
Clicking on the headline or the 'Read more' button will take you to our report, with more information about the campsite or pitch, as well as what you can see and do nearby.
- Description: Parking space at the restaurant, in a nice location by the sea.
- Service: Electricity, service building, fresh water supply, grey and black water drainage and washing machine. Restaurant with "motorhome lounge".
- Price: 245 kr/day with electricity and 195 kr/day without electricity (2023)
- Find here: Hamnmagasinet, 60, Boskär, 817 94 Axmar.
- See and do in the neighbourhood: Axmar Bruk, English park with café, hiking in natural areas and more.
- Description: The campsite is nicely situated by the sea, with a swimming area, miniature golf and more. Located right next to Furuviksparken with wild animals and adventurous activities.
- Service: Electricity, service house, fresh water supply and the possibility of emptying grey and black water. There are also restaurants.
- Price: See the campsite's website for current prices.
- Find here: Gösta Nygrens väg 8, Furuvik
- See and do in the neighbourhood: Beach, Furuvik Park, Älvkarleby and Gävle.
Campsites and pitches in Gästrikland - good to know
Gästrikland is a relatively small landscape, but there are still various campsites and pitches to choose from, many of which are nicely located on the coast. Like everywhere else, there is more pressure in the summer when it is high season.
More campsites and pitches in Gästrikland?
In this list, we have only included campsites and pitches in Gästrikland that we have experience with. Of course, there are many more places to stay and spend the night with a motorhome. Perhaps you have a favourite place that you would like to recommend?