Here you will find campsites and pitches in Dalarna. We present places where you can park your motorhome, campervan or caravan, ranging from simple pitches to scenic campsites. We, Peter and Helena, also offer our personal tips on things to see and experience nearby, when you are on the road.
Campsites and pitches in Dalarna - from north to south
On this page you will find campsites and pitches in Dalarna, from north to south in Sweden. So far there are very few sites in the landscape of Dalarna, but the page will be filled with time. All places have been visited by us, Peter and Helena, who are behind the digital travel magazine FREEDOMtravel.se. The prices indicate what we paid when we visited the place (time in brackets).
Clicking on the 'Read more' button or heading will take you to our report, which tells you more about the site or campsite and what you can do in the neighbourhood.
- Description: A campsite with a nice swimming area on the shores of Lake Siljan. There are also boats for hire.
- Service: Electricity, service house, possibility of filling fresh water and possibility of emptying grey and black water.
- Price: See the campsite's website for current prices.
- Find here: Sjögattu 44, Tällberg
- See and do in the neighbourhood: Swimming in Siljan, boat hire, Leksand and Rättvik.
- Description: A small site on hard ground, near the People's Park. You call on arrival and pay by Swish.
- Service: Electricity, toilets, showers, fresh water supply and rubbish collection.
- Price: 150 kr/day (September 2022).
- Find here: Österbyvägen 7, Hedemora
- See and do in the neighbourhood: Hedemora or an excursion to Sala Silver Mine.
Campsites and pitches in Dalarna - good to know
There are plenty of campsites and pitches in Dalarna, but unfortunately we haven't had time to visit many yet. This list will be filled with time.
More campsites and pitches in Dalarna?
In this list we have only included campsites and pitches in Dalarna that we have experience of. Of course, there are many more places where you can spend the night with a motorhome, campervan or caravan. Perhaps you have a favourite place that you would like to recommend?